Power, is power

Friday, September 5, 2014

Top- 579Skirt- Forever21| Socks- Forever21| Shoes- Mudd



Since I get these boots that my aunt sends me I was thinking with what I could wear them. I thought about the skirt in the photo and immediately it was perfect match. I wanted to wear this outfit with a sweater, but the weather didn’t allow it. Too hot outside. I always enjoy when I wear light pieces, whites and beiges, since I’m more of the dark colors. Most of my wardrobe consists in black clothes. I think I should buy more light color clothes.


Desde que me llegaron las botas que mi tía me envió estuve pensando con qué podría ponérmelas. Pensé en la falda de la foto e inmediatamente fue la combinación perfecta. La originalmente tenía pensando ponerme un suéter, pero el clima no lo permitió. Demasiado calor en el exterior. Siempre disfruto cuando me pongo piezas de colores claros, blancos y beige, ya soy más de colores oscuros. La mayoría de mi guardarropa consiste en piezas negras. Creo que debería comprar más ropa de colores claros. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014