Dark Knowledge

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Top- Forever21Skirt- Forever21| Socks- Forever21| Shoes- Journey’s

Yesterday I started by second year at college. I wasn’t excited to be honest. I don’t enjoy being sitting in a chair for hours. What I really wanted was to be able to wear my new clothes.

Back to school time it’s my favorite just because I’m able to buy a lot of new clothes. This year I got few crop tees. For my first day outfit I went all black. It wasn’t something planned. Actually it happened inadvertently. I needed to wear my favorite black skirt, and for the first time a pair of knee-high socks that happen to be black.

This outfit was a twist of a preppy style, one that goes darker, with a little bit of grunge on it.

Ayer comencé mi Segundo año de Universidad. Honestamente no estaba emocionada. No disfruto pasar horas sentada en una silla. Lo que realmente quería era poder ponerme mi nueva ropa.

El regreso a clases es mi época favorita porque puedo comprar mucha ropa. Este año adquirí un par de crop tees. El primer día de clases mi vestimenta fue totalmente negra. No fue algo planificado. Realmente ocurrió sin querer. Necesitaba ponerme mi falda favorita negra y,  por primera vez, un par de calcetines knee-high que por casualidad eran negros.


Este outfit fue un giro al estilo preppy, uno oscuro, con un poco de estilo grunge en el. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014