Back to before

Friday, January 1, 2016

Top- I.Joah | Skirt- Buffalo David Bitton | Boots- Vera Wang


Happy New Year.

I was quite excited for this outfit. I really love the skirt and I found out that it was a little difficult to match with any of my tops. So, when I don't know what to wear I go to my mother's closet. There I found this cute top. The whole outfit give a vintage vibe, which is kinda ironic.

The boots were another difficult piece, but I think I make it work.  What do you think?

I'm sure 2016 would bring lots of challenges and opportunities. One of my resolutions is to be more consistent with the blog. We can say I'm up to a good start.


--------------------------------------
Feliz Año Nuevo

Estaba algo entusiasmada por esta vestimenta. La falda es bella y me resultó un tanto difícil conseguir combinarla. Es por eso que recurrí al armario de mi madre, donde encontré este hermoso top. Este look me da una vibra de época.

Las botas fueron otra pieza complicada, pero creo que lo hice funcionar. ¿Qué opinan?

Sé que 2016 traerá muchos retos y oportunidades. Una de mis resoluciones es ser más consistente con el blog. Podemos decir que llevo un buen comienzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014