My favorite so far

Thursday, December 31, 2015

 Top- Sears | Skirt- Forever 21 | Shoes- Sketchers




Enjoying the last day of 2015. I'm very excited for today's outfit, but you would not see it yet. While I get on it... This outfit is from yesterday. I was not sure where I was going with my family, and we ended infront of the beach. The day was rainy, but I sstill enjoy most part of it. 

At first I wanted to wear a dress but for, one of other reason I ended up with this top and skirt. 
I hope 2015 was a good year for all you. I wish you a Happy New Year. 

--------------------------------------

Disfrutando el último día de 2015. Estoy muy emocionada por el outfit de hoy, pero aún no podrán verlo. Mientras tanto.... Este outfit es de ayer. No estaba segura donde iría con mi familia y terminamos frente a la playa. El día estaba lluvioso, aunque disfruté la mayor parte. 
Al principio tenía pensando ponerme un traje, pero una u otra razón terminé vistiendo esta camisa y falda. 

Espero que 2015 haya sido un año lleno de logros y que 2016 traiga nuevos retos. Les deseo un Feliz Año Nuevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014