Live Below The Line: Day 3

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I’m tired, cranky and more forgetful than usual. It’s just Day 3 of the Live Belong Challenge. I don’t function properly and my body is telling me to give up. I can’t.  Not yet.

This experience has served me to be more grateful of what I have. I’m lucky, I knew it, but this challenge also makes me understand what 1.2 billion people face. Obviously, for those on extreme poverty is not as close as what I’m facing. For me its just five days, for them is their everyday.

I really want to make a difference, to bring awareness of this situation, to help. That’s why I’m doing this.

Again, if you feel in you heart to make a difference, sponsor me by donating as little as you can. The money will go to UNICEF.

Remember, be grateful.

------------------------------------------

Estoy cansada, irritable y más olvidadiza de lo habitual. Es solo el tercer día del reto de Live Below The Line. No funciono adecuadamente y mi cuerpo dice que me rinda. No puedo. Todavía.

Esta experiencia me ha servido para ser más agradecida con lo que tengo.Tengo suerte, lo se, pero este desafío me ha hecho entender a lo que 1.2 billones de personas se enfrentan. Obviamente, para aquellos en extrema pobreza no es cerca a lo que yo me enfrento. Para mí son solo cinco días, para ellos es su diario vivir.

Realmente quiero hacer la diferencia, crear conciencia sobre esta situación, ayudar. Por eso hago esto.

Nuevamente, si sientes en tu corazón hacer la diferencia, ofrece tu patrocinio donando tanto como puedas. El dinero irá a UNICEF.

Recuerda, se agradecido.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014