Glader

Monday, September 29, 2014


This post come a little late, but at least is here.

Few weeks ago I had the chance to be at an advance screening of the movie adaptation of The Maze Runner. I haven’t finished the book yet, but the movie was amazing. If you’re interesting in reading my review on it you can find it here.

As you may imagine I use the opportunity to assemble an outfit kind of inspired by the story. Since I haven’t got that far on the novel I search for inspiration online and ended up with what you see here. I though it look like gladers meet grunge. I was fearless enough to go with a plum color for my lips.

I want to finish the book soon, because I think I’m going to love it.




Esta entrada llegó un poco tarde, pero al menos aquí está.

Hace algunas semanas tuve la oportunidad de asistir una proyección avanzada de la adaptación cinematográfica de The Maze Runner. No he terminado de leer el libro, pero la película estuvo increíble. Si estás interesado en leer mi reseña de la misma puedes encontrarla aquí.

Como pueden imaginar aprovecha la oportunidad para crear una vestimenta más o menos inspirada en la historia. Como no he llegado tan lejos en la novela busqué inspiración en la red y terminé con lo que pueden ver en las fotos aquí. Pienso que se ve como si los gladers se volvieran al estilo grunge. Me sentía lo suficiente valiente para probar un color ciruela en mis labios.

Quiero terminar el libro pronto, porque creo que lo amaré.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014