SUNSET FLOWER

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dress-Kress| Wedges–Marianne

Today's outfit is the last of 2013. Like I mention in the last posts I spend the last days of 2013 away from home, and surrounded by the sea. That is the reason why I opted for a simple dress for New Year Eve.

This is one of my favorite photos of 2013. I think is magnificent, the light was perfect. I fall in love with it. 

El outfit de hoy fue el último de 2013. Como les mencioné en las últimas publicaciones pasé los días restantes de 2013 lejos de casa, y rodeada del mar. Es por esa razón que para despedir el año opté por un vestido sencillo.

Esta es una de mis fotos favoritas de 2013. Me parece magnifica, la luz fue perfecta. Quedé totalmente enamorada de la fotografía.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014