JAQUE MATE

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Shirt–Kress| Skirt-Forever 21| Boots-Forever 21


Hey, guys! Today I bring my first day back to college look. It take me time to post the picture but here it is. The outfit kind of remind me of the 60s.I loved the shirt and I have few ideas how to combine it, but in this case I decided to go with my favorite skirt. And obviously I couldn't go with anything that wasn't my boots. It make the outfit complete.


It was a nice day, but I realized that this semester is going to be pretty difficult. Nothing I can't deal with. 
Hola. Hoy traigo mi look de regreso a clases. Me tomó tiempo subir la foto, pero aquí está. La vestimenta me recuerda los sesenta. Amo la camisa y tengo un par de ideas de cómo combinarla, pero en este caso decidí optar por mi falda favorita. Y obviamente no podía ponerme otra cosa que no fueran mis botas, completan el look.

Fue un buen día, pero me di cuenta que este semestre será un difícil. Nada que lo que no pueda lidiar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014