IF I DIE YOUNG

Sunday, January 19, 2014





Hey, guys! I hope you're doing great. Today's look remind me how little I used to use dresses and skirts in my preadolescence, and how much I do it now. The truth is that my style has been evolving while I mature. I have realized the importance of my image, and for that reason the last years I decided to improve the way I dress. And honestly, it was one of the best choices I ever made. 

Hola. Espero que les este yendo de maravilla. El look de hoy me hace recordar lo poco que solía utilizar vestidos y falda en mi pre-adolescencia, y lo mucho que lo hago ahora. La verdad que es mi estilo a ido evolucionando al mismo tiempo que maduro. Me he dado cuenta de la importancia de mi imagen, y es por esa razón que en los últimos años tomé la decisión de mejorar mi estilo de vestir. Y honestamente, ha sido una de las mejores decisiones que he tomado.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014