Voices In My Head

Thursday, July 24, 2014


Top- Forever21Skirt- Forever21

There’s nothing better that to have the perfect outfit in just minutes. Don’t get me wrong, I love to spend hours choosing my clothes but it good when you’re in a hurry. Better than that, is to realize how great it is. That’s exactly what happens with this outfit.



Only when I was just out of my house, the outfit reminds me of someone. Lydia Martin from the tv show Teen Wolf. She’s one of my favorite characters not only from that show but from all of the series I watch. I feel like we have a lot in common. Like all of the other Teen Wolf characters she’s very relatable and I like that. She’s pretty but she’s also smart, very smart. And her personality had being evolving since season one. More that, she has one of the greatest closets in the series. She’s very girly. We can always see her wearing a skirt o a dress. So when I see myself with this outfit it totally remind me of her.


No hay nada mejor que tener el atuendo perfecto en solo minutes. No me malinterpreten, adoro pasar horas seleccionando mi ropa pero es bueno cuando tenemos prisa. Mejor que eso, darte cuenta de lo genial que es. Es exactamente lo que me sucedió con este outfit.

Solo cuando ya me había ido de mi casa, me di cuenta que el atuendo me recordaba a alguien. Lydia Martin de la serie Teen Wolf. Ella es uno de mis personajes favoritos no solo de ese show sino de todas las series que veo. Siento que tenemos mucho en común. Como otros personajes de Teen Wolf es muy fácil sentirse identificado con ella. Es hermosa e inteligente, muy inteligente. Su personalidad ha ido evolucionando desde la primera temporada. Más que eso, tiene uno de los mejores armarios en toda la serie. Siempre podemos verla vistiendo una falda o una traje de lo más chic. Así que cuando me vi con este outfit me recordó totalmente a ella. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014