Dark Goddess

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Top- KressShoes- Journey’s

Hey, guys. This past Sunday was Father’s day and my family and I spent the day in my aunt house. She lives very close to the forest El Yunque.

 I know. I went with the all black look, is one of my favorite colors. Recently I fall in love with leather so I couldn't resist wearing my faux leather skirt.

For this outfit I had in consideration the weather. Is summer, is very hot outside so I choose clothes that keep me fresh. For the shoes I go with converse, very comfortable footwear. Black ones, obviously.

I really like this outfit. The textures and materials match pretty well. And it really help for the hot weather.

Hola, chicos. El pasado domingo fue el día de los padres y mi familia y yo pasamos el día en casa de mi tía. Ella vive cerca del bosque El Yunque.

Lo sé. Me fui por el look todo negro, uno de mis colores favoritos. Recientemente me enamoré del cuero y no pude resistir ponerme mi falda de cuero negra.

Para este outfit tuve en consideración el clima. Es verano, hace mucho calor así que opté por una vestimenta que me mantuviera refrescada. Para los zapatos elegí converse, un calzado cómodo. Obviamente unas negras.

Realmente me gustó esta vestimenta. Las texturas y materiales combinaron muy bien. Y la verdad es que me ayudó con el cálido clima.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014