LET IT BE

Friday, December 13, 2013


Hey guys! Today's look pretend to be kind of "elegant" a little more professional, but at the same time casual. It was my outfit from yesterday. I was in the exhibition of my college works. Also, I had the chance to present one of my projects in front of all my partners and guests. So I wanted to look serious without losing my style and that the outfit still look youthful.

Hola. El look que les muestro hoy pretende ser un poco "elegante, algo más profesional, pero al mismo tiempo casual. Esta es mi vestimenta de ayer. Estuve en la exhibición de mis trabajo de universidad. Además que tuve la oportunidad de presentar un proyecto frente a todos mi compañeros e invitados. Quería verme seria sin perder mi estilo y que la vestimenta continuara viéndose juvenil.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Santa Template by María Martínez © 2014